Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Scary Wind



Yesterday while i was playing farm town, my sis came in to ask me to lower down the volume because she is going to have a nap. When she step in my room, she saw a strong wind come from the side of our house.

We heard Kaka shouting downstairs, ask us to run down. The wind was so so so strong, it makes our roof tiles fall down, like rain... We stood there dono what to do... The roof tiles were everywhere around.

The tiles after the strong wind



View from my room window

ignore the camera, see the roof...

After that i get to know there was a serious earthquake at Sumatra. My friends from Penang, Jb and Subang also said that they can feel the floor shaking. So scary.

Please save the earth...

1 comment:

  1. OMG!really is Sumatra earthquake a? u know what.. ytdy my house here also strong strong strong wind!! i got record down the video tim.. the tree opposite my house seem like wana tumbang @.@'''

    act..whr is Sumatra? kaka xp

    ReplyDelete

♥ send me a comment^^