Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Back to Kelantan

I'm back^^ Home sweet home... Although kinda boring staying here nothing to do, but i still prefer kb than kampar...What a weird thought... I came back with Pei Ling and Yue Lin, they let me realise, what is friends, and really do make me miss my girlfriends... Miss u all T_T



Me & Cpling at MCD^^
Yeah^^

See...The thing can move... Childish me^^
The salesgirl come stare at us after that==

In the Sky Bus^^

Dono why my head like that==

Watching tv with weird emotion==

Sms... Pei Ling do luvs to take pics==

Enjoying my Asam Laksa^^
Old Town Kopitiam^^

Yue Lin with her toast which only contain a little piece of butter inside

Too expensive for us so we eat the sign board^^

Pei Ling with her curry rice^^
White Coffee^^
So fun although it was just a short journey, i'm so glad i have friends like you2^^

2 comments:

  1. wow! nice~ so fast upload to blog liao! i wan do it also..haha

    u bored a.. nvm.. bored we come out yam cha ya!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pics friend... can we become friends ? if yes then u can mail me at : ashok81us@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

♥ send me a comment^^