Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Transform

I don't like my Uni life

i repeat

I DON'T LIKE MY UNI LIFE!!!

So sad to talk about this, i've been here in UTAR Kampar for about 1 year ++ and now i realise, i don't want to be here. Everything changed since i get here. I'm transforming, from a girl, to a boy. I miss my GIRL FRIENDS at PJ, i miss the time we went for movie after class, MCD with alot of french fries, singing non stop in Red Box. I miss the time i wake up 2 hours before my class start just to figure out what clothes i'm going to wear that day, and then staring at the mirror, finding shoes... Everything is so nice so perfect.

Now at here, i don't feel like i'm connie yong... Who am i? Why can't things get better? I'm so tired and i'm so pissed off!!! Someone please help me, i'm drowning...

3 comments:

  1. come on my dear.. just start to stop your life go cc everynight..
    guess that's a good start to figure out what you want and who you are..
    u can wake up ealrier if u doesn't back home that late every night,k?
    come on..
    you're still a sweet girl.. (:
    chill..

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too..
    i miss my girl friends in KL..
    i miss the moment we being together; shopping, eat, take pictures, watch movies and always discuss about what to wear when going seomwhere else..
    and there's someone to share with you when you having any problem..

    in Kampar i dont have any girl friend that is close with me..
    all friends around me are just guys..
    sometimes i dont feel like i'm a girl..

    ReplyDelete
  3. who are you?
    you are bumblebee...
    stop some of the activities at nite....
    sleep late spoils your body....
    take care girl....
    you looks wonderful...

    ReplyDelete

♥ send me a comment^^